Next Class June 2020
As your puppies progress through their early training you may be looking for ways to socialise them with a mixture of others at a similar stage. It’s also a great time to give your pups the experience of being outside and off the lead, which can be a daunting experience for a new owner.
At Best Behaviour School For Dogs, we’ve designed a new Puppy Club to meet your exact needs at this stage:
- Off the lead socialisation with other full vaccinated puppies
- Recall practice outdoors with distractions
- Opportunity to ask questions about puppy issues
- Chat to other puppy owners
- Limited to a small group of puppies for individual attention
Our Puppy Club is relaxed and informal, the course costs £10, each lasts for 30 minutes. Family members are welcome.
Places are limited so please book soon.
As this is an outdoor session, it is essential that all puppies are fully vaccinated.